Sunday, November 22, 2009

My BirThdaY wEnt!?!


ok my birthday.....
today is my birthday
nov 22 1997

^.^

yeah i always do celebrate my b-day
so same i did today

it was loads of fun
it wasnt exually a big big party
its just a house party

as usuall!
soo

my frndxx
laya(sassy)
raiyya, my 2 cousin
saima! & zaha i invited her but she want able to cum
but i will say she almost did
anyway we had fun

we ate cake
and we all played blind follded
it was like so much fun
den we sang

and play n sing n fall and
we did everythng

it was so much fun
my cousins were really funny as well my frndxx either

well thats wat our birthday went
but next week i m goin to take photo to a
photo studio

soo lots of u wished me happy birthday
=]

time to go!

~XOXO~

2 comments:

sassy. said...

Hey, welcome, and thanks for inviting me over!! It was the best day in this year!!

But too bad right, that stupid Saima came and almost ruined our whole party!! And i thought something fishy would happen if you invite her over!! And guys, you know the worst part, she went home and called us and told CuTie CheeekZ that she doesn't want to be friend with her anymore, neither of us even!! Ill tell ya guys the story very briefly when i do the next post ( i will include that part )...

So wish you a very Happy Birthday my dear and hope we all enjoyed specially you!! And all the bloggers, don't forget to check out my post of December!! Its gonna be awsome!! Life is great!!

CuTie CheeekZ said...

haha no problem

yeah curse u saima....... she ruined everythng!!!
plxx explain it very briefly!

ok i cant wait till u pst!